REGISTER for your Defensive Driving Class
Sunday, August 4, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, August 10, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, August 18, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Family Owned and Operated since 1993!
North Georgia DUI School Inc defensive driving classes online defensive driving classes
North Georgia D.U.I. School, Inc. offers the DDC Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement class. All of our classes are 1 day, 6 hour sessions. Weather you are attending for a License Reinstatement, Point reduction, Ticket Dismissal, Court Order or simply for an insurance reduction, you will be treated with respect!
Don't worry you will not miss your games, we have a TV in the lobby connected to Comcast so that you can stay connected to your games during the breaks and your lunch hour.
You will have a 10 minute break about every hour, an hour for lunch from 12:30pm to 1:30pm, 1:00pm to 2:00pm on weekdays) and at the end of the class you will leave with your Certificate.
* Fees Are regulated by Georgia law for Point Reduction, Reinstatement, Court Order and Ticket Dismissal it is a mandated fee of $95.00 Insurance Reduction is not a mandated fee, schools cannot charge more than $95.00)
How you can Register for Class
1. You can register via Paypal using the appropriate link to the left and then bring your receipt with you to class, just arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to fill out your paperwork and check-in. - OR -
2. You can come into our office any time Monday through Friday between 9:30am and 6:30pm. It will take about 10 to 15 minutes to fill out your class contract and pay for your class. - OR -
3. You can call our office at (770) 919-0033 any time Monday through Sunday between the hours of 9:30am and 6:30pm to register over the phone with a Visa, Master Card, Discover Card or American Express. You must pre-register for class to make sure you are able to get into the class you wish to attend. Seating is first come, first serve. - OR -
4. You can go to our CONTACT US page, fill in your name and email address, under subjecttype "DI" then under message type "Class date you wish to attend" then hit the submit button.
At the end of which ever class you attend you will leave here with 2 Certificates of Completion, issued by the Georgia Department of Driver Services. North Georgia DUI School Inc., our staff and Instructors are dedicated to serving our clients.
Insurance Reduction: $25.00
Insurance Reduction for Senior Citizens (60+): $15.00
For Reinstatement, Point Reduction, Ticket Dismissal or Court Ordered Purposes EVERYONE pays the State Mandated Fee of: $95.00
There have been times when someone has registered for their class on-line and after they hit Submit it would indicate some type of error. Don't worry we don't know why that happens, but we have always received their class registration.
Insurance Reduction for Fire Fighters, EMS, Police and Military (All 1st Responders): $15.00
All of our Classes are 1-Day, 6 hour classes with 1 hour for lunch and a 10 minute break about every hour. Please arrive No Later than 15 minutes prior to class beginning. At the end of the class you will leave with 2 Certificates of Completion which are accepted by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). We offer so many classes per month we do not have to worry about our classes filling up, you will get into the class you want to attend!
Saturday, September 7, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday, September 14, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, September 21, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Scroll down this page
for our Class Schedules
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK for ASSESSMENTS
Monday - Friday 9:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday - Sunday 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday, July 20, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, July 27, 2019 9:30am to 4:30pm